How we are different:
Our approach stands out from the rest in the following key areas:
1. We realize that when you are looking into neurofeedback, often it’s because you have an issue that doesn’t neatly fit into something that can be addressed with prescription drugs alone or common interventions you have already tried. That is why we offer an integrated approach to wellness.
2. We embrace the fact that humans are integrally connected in mind and body. Therefore in the same one hour appointment we work with and strengthen numerous systems for optimal performance.
3.We realize your time is limited and precious and can accommodate multiple family members at one time with in-office sessions. We also recognize that attending school and work are important so we have plenty of after school and weekend hours available.
4. We recognize that time battling traffic to come to an office can be a challenge, so we offer rentals systems complete with tech support as well.
How is Dynamical Neurofeedback® different from other systems?
There are a few key factors that distinguish Dynamical Neurofeedback® from other neurofeedback systems:
1. Dynamical Neurofeedback® is designed to work best with your individual brain. It does not attempt to “fix” predetermined conditions or pin down specific problems. This was a limitation in many earlier neurofeedback systems. Often, resolving one problem in one area could cause problems elsewhere. Dynamical Neurofeedback® systems are based in neuroscience and specifically designed with the naturally non-linear function of the human brain in mind. As a result, this neurofeedback system can be used effectively to address a wide array of complaints without specifically “targeting” them from the outset of the training.
2. Dynamical Neurofeedback® is extremely safe. Research shows your own brain “knows best” and therefore the Dynamical Neurofeedback® brain training system does not force or “push” the brain in any one direction. Basically, Dynamical Neurofeedback® provides your brain with the information it needs to correct itself and function at its most optimal. Dynamical Neurofeedback® simply enables your own brain’s natural process of self-correction.
3. Dynamical Neurofeedback® requires no effort on the user’s part. Some brain training systems require the user to “interact” by playing games or solve puzzles during sessions. This additional level of interaction is unnecessary with Dynamical Neurofeedback® neurofeedback systems. During a training session, you can simply relax and enjoy!